Looking for property in the Brookshire area? Click here to find out what’s available.
Welcome to the Brookshire Economic Development Corporation (EDC).
Brookshire Economic Development Corp. Board
Marilyn Vaughn / President
Sandra Olison / Vice President
Corinne Vahalik / Treasurer
Nathaniel Richardson / Secretary
Jimmy Sanders / Director
Lee Jones / Director
Lyndon Stamps / Director
Art Pertile, III / Attorney
Administrative Assistant to the Board of Directors ~ Vickie Casto
Brookshire EDC Coordinators
Mike Barnes, President/CEOMike Barnes Group, Inc. 830.833.5300 254.214.5969 www.mikebarnesgroup.com/contact.html
The Brookshire Economic Development Corporation is offering a Revitalization Grant Program.
The mission of the Brookshire Economic Development Corporation is to enhance and strengthen the local economy of Brookshire by
- Supporting existing business and attracting new business that will increase the tax base of Brookshire, and by
- Developing and maintaining a quality living and working environment for the residents of the local area.
This mission will be accomplished by providing financial assistance, as may be required and permissible, to promote business expansion in Brookshire and to provide projects that will enhance the quality of life for Brookshire residents.
- Assist in the development of new or expanded business enterprises.
- Assist in the retention and expansion of existing business.
- Develop and maintain an aesthetically pleasing living environment.
- Provide opportunities for community activities by developing appropriately related public facilities.
- Assemble and maintain a marketing package for the local area.